- Spending much needed time with my favorite Editor and Midwest transplant, Sari.
- Telling David Arquette that he is "looking very thin" and subsequently learning his diet secrets. Because this is, in fact, "Hollywood, Kelly." According to the extremely waiflike man he "never, EVER" eats carbs after 12pm. To which I replied, "then what do you eat?" The answer was fish and vegetables. "What about if you are hungover?" "Eat more vegetables."
- Running into one of my favorite people Nick Makhatadze from the Chicago years and subsequently making a very large scene that included an air lift, an uncomfortable amount of squeals, and many hugs and double kisses.
- Pulling a Houdini to ensure I didn't get sucked myself into too much trouble - special thanks to Jessie Rubin for dragging me to my car to ensure success.
- Learning I have been going about trying to wean down my anti-depressants all wrong.
- The Dance-off by several cast mates of Glee on a makeshift dancefloor in front of the DJ booth. proving my theory that Cory Monteith (altho cute like a bunny) has Zero rhythm.
- Hearing that apparently it is "cute" to some people that I have and use business cards.